TypeRegistered User
Member sinceMay 2017
Profile views524
I am a victom of a company in which me and my wife we both were working,I was forced to resign due to I wanted a UPL for taking care of my baby.

However me and the company mutualy agreed that they will smoothly transfer my visa to dependant pass under my wife Ep until now more than 5 months the company holded my tax clearance then the passport and got me overstayed and now telling me that they cannot help me.

My aproval of application is already there but I need a special pass in order to get it converted dp.

I have already done a police report and the police asked me to go to any immigration after this....

Any advices what I can do in this matter further as I want to sue the company for this.
0 Answers   1 Questions
This user has not answered any questions   View all questions this user asked
0 Comments   0 Votes Cast
all time by type
0 Helpful votes