Seconded to working abroad

208 Views  ⚫  Asked 5 Years Ago
asked on Mar 8, 2013 at 23:26
by   luz192
I am a Malaysian employed by foreign companies overseas for last few years. I have been offered to be employed by a Malaysian company residing in Malaysia. I will be seconded to their overseas affiliate, where I will be having a work permit and paying taxes and other salary deductions in the country of assignment. The salary will be paid by the Malaysian parent company. Question
a) Can the Malaysian company residing in Malaysia transfer my salary direct to my overseas account?
b) If (a) can be done, does the Malaysian company need to make any tax, EPF deductions?

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.