Did not paid income tax can buy house?

308 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Years Ago
asked on Jul 17, 2012 at 05:45
by   Nono
Since year 2008 I get the boring B for year 2008&2009,I didn't submit n paid the income until now because I get shock of it due to my accountant friend didn't help me to settle it on year now I think to buy a house,what is the procedures I need to do,so that I can buy a house?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Sep 28, 2012 at 17:01
by   khairul
i think u should declare your income tax firstly..and then u can make loan for buy house..

u can find me if u want more info..

email me at
0 found this helpful

answered on Aug 19, 2013 at 14:33
by   Scarpeta
Lesson learned..don't trust anyone pertaining to monetary matters even they are your close friends or relatives..Always get a black and white copy for any transaction or submission in future...
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.