Car Geran

1245 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Years Ago
asked on Oct 6, 2015 at 18:18

Anyone can advise whether its ok to give my original car geran to 2nd car dealer who bought my car? I trade in my old proton and took a perodua car from the dealer.

I have settled my Hire purchase loan with bank 2 years ago.

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Mar 15, 2016 at 22:35
According to me:-

1. Make a police report
2. Get a new insurance cover note from your insurance company. There may
be a minimal fee charged.
3. JPJ requires you to send your car to Puspakom for inspection.
4. With Puspakom report, insurance note and police report, you can then
proceed to get your replacement registration card at JPJ.
My advice is do it point getting a runner to do this for you
as they charge exorbitant fee when all this is a simple process.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.