Contract law

329 Views  ⚫  Asked 5 Years Ago
asked on Apr 29, 2013 at 20:21
by   superzcool
i paid some initial deposit amounting RM20000 for product last year and the supplier agreed to deliver in 3 weeks time. After 3 weeks supplier said give them 3 weeks to get raw material. Then after three weeks they said another 3 weeks. We comply and they still cant deliver. so we request a refund they say need 3 week to refund. we waited then they say next week. and on and on until now. They inform us if we go to authorities we might not get our money back and even need to pay the court. Is this true? What legal procedures can we do against them? We have been  waiting for them for a long time they refuse to give us  our money. We have the receipt and original sales contract. The factory is still there.
Any advise or any lawyer willing to take up this will be appreciated.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
3 Answers

answered on Jun 19, 2013 at 18:46
by   ahmad fuad
inilah masalah berniaga. seringkali kita mengambil risiko tetapi akhirnya kecundang jua. masalah seperti ini seharusnya tidak berlaku tetapi pada tahap ini, anda seharusnya menggunakan perkhidmatan seorang pengantara (mediator)/sila panggil 03-22890775 / 014-6417833 . Ini sebuah firma mediasi yang pernah digunakan dan didapati baik dan adil.

Mediasi merupakan suatu proses sah di sisi sisi undang undang di negara ini dengan adanya akta mediasi 2012 dimana seorang pengantara bertauliah digunakan untuk cuba selesaikan persengketaan sesama dua atau lebih pihak . Didalam proses mediasi, ianya tidak banyank menitik beratkan siapa yang betul atau salah tetapi ianya pentingkan apa pihak pihak yang berbalah mahu. Seterusnya, proses mediasi ada menyediakan suatu perjanjian yang dinamakan SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT yang ditandatangani oleh semua pihak termasuk pengantara. Perjanjian tersebut akan menyatakan semua syarat-syarat yang dipersetujui semua. cubalah mediasi
0 found this helpful

answered on Aug 19, 2013 at 21:19
by   anacleto
Same problem is like me...he is also ask 2 weeks time and get him payment..but he didnt complete work he is against me..wt i can do any one help me...
0 found this helpful

answered on Aug 20, 2013 at 04:04
by   gnco
You shall sue them and get your money back. And you shall not wait longer bcoz this kind of company may got wind up. Email for further advise.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.