Termination of Agreement

216 Views  ⚫  Asked 7 Years Ago
asked on Jul 18, 2012 at 23:52
Dear Expert

I need your advice on my company case.

My company A signed a business agreement with company B. I have paid RM XXX (partial of business cooperation) to company B.

Before we proceed to next level, both parties feel that this co-operation cannot be proceed and agree to terminate it. Company B agree to refund RM YYY to me, and email me about this termination. However now Company B change his mind and decided not to refund any single sen.

I would need your advice whether there is a case for this, and how can I reclaim the RM YYY that Company B initially agree to refund to me.

Many Thanks
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Jul 20, 2012 at 21:35
file summons lor n start issuing demand lorr
0 found this helpful

answered on Jul 22, 2012 at 04:17

I would like to know whether there is a case, before proceeding with court. Because if the case is not strong, I not sure how much I need to spend on this.

Any recommendation who can I look for to discuss about this?

0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.