Abnormal Termination Working Contract

248 Views  ⚫  Asked 7 Years Ago
asked on Mar 22, 2012 at 18:53
I'm not Malaysian, I have signed contract with one of Malaysian working agency, they sent me to work aboard for 3 months contract. And in the termination term said:

"The COMPANY may terminate your contract at any given time by a written notice. The minimum notice period shall be one (1) month. If you prove to be unsuited to the task assigned, the COMPANY reserves the right to terminate your contract immediately.
Unsuited means technically, socially or culturally unable to perform the given tasks or interact with the COMPANY’s client or their customers’ personnel.
You shall provide the COMPANY one (1) month written notice shall there are any unforeseen circumstances or matters that causes you not able to continue the working contract. The (1) month period must be served to settle current issues with the project as well to properly handover all responsibilities to the assigned replacement.
You are bound by this contract and shall serve the terms of this CONTRACT."

But after one (1) month left the company terminated me with 4 days notice NOT 1 month, the reason was cut the cost. And I have proved documents for my performance and there was NO reason for technical issues or even bad performance.

I chased them up for my 1 month payment because there was not 1 month notice. I assumed that they have to pay me 1 month following the contract which has been signed.

But the agency's keep saying sorry sorry. And no any payment only 1 month they will pay for this case. I told them that if I knew the project will be only one month, I will not take this.

What can I do in this case? And if I sue them how possibility to win on this?

Thank you
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Apr 19, 2012 at 21:08
u r entitle for 1month salary
0 found this helpful

answered on Aug 13, 2012 at 15:49
cases like this, the mediation process will be best suited as legal frees undergoing the normal process by using a lawyer will be way too expensive for you. try a mediator i know by calling him at 0146417833 by going thru a free question and answer session.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.