Tenancy Agreement(TA) and Share Transfer (Form 32A) without stamping

479 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Years Ago
asked on Sep 15, 2011 at 17:46
A TA and Form 32A without stamping, is it considered as valid document?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 14, 2011 at 21:05
I am answering for F32A. It is not valid without stamping. You should also get a share cert after the stamping of F32A.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.