Constructive dismissal

372 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Apr 30, 2015 at 15:46
by   james01
Dear all,
I have been singled out by my company for no pay rise. There are also other indicators, like reducing my authorities (I was no longer involved in conducting my subordinate salary review as well as hand out my subordinate pay rise letter). Do I have a case and if so, how shall I proceed? Appreciate your advise. Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on May 10, 2015 at 03:47
by   arun1011
At first glance you seem to have a case for constructive dismissal but there has to be detailed discussion first and thereafter you should send them a letter asking them to 'remedy' the breach before you can walk out on constructive dismissal. You can read my earlier posts on what needs to be proved to claim constructive dismissal.
0 found this helpful

answered on May 11, 2015 at 13:30
by   james01
Dear Arun, Thanks so much for your kind reply. Will look up your earlier posts for details. God bless.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.