Discrimination to OKU

438 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Apr 5, 2014 at 18:40
by   angel
OKU seek help on discrimination at work place. 

I am OKU being push forward and back to do other jobs and being penalized for non-performing following the manager taken over my jobs incapable to delivery.

Please advise where to seek help.

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 11, 2014 at 23:21
by   arun1011
You could probably go to the nearest Jabatan Tenaga Kerja to seek their assistance.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.