finish contract

305 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Nov 27, 2013 at 20:22
by   ronald
Just been informed that my employment with company is finish after 6 years work with them.
Informed by e mail.

I am a foreigner living in Thailand and working in Malaysia for over 6 years.

Where to start?

Thank you

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Dec 5, 2013 at 03:13
by   arun1011
Hi Roland

First of all, you need to be specific as to why your employment was terminated. You might have a case to file at the Industrial Relations Department which must be done within 60 days of your termination.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.