BOC - incomplete of years of service

264 Views  ⚫  Asked 5 Years Ago
asked on Jul 21, 2013 at 15:26
Dear sir, I would like to know if in breach of contract case, where the plaintiff is claiming a substantial amount from the defendant,  is it true that the plaintiff has rights not to share how they derive the amount of the compensation sum? No amount mentioned in the agreement. This is because when we requested to know what are the details of the amount demand, they simply said that they cannot disclose it. However, in brief they said it is the cost that the company needs to pay for the training fees, accomodation & transport provided, allowances etc. In this case, the defendant admitted that he is owing the company but does not agree with the amount.  Can we  contest the amount to the company? Really appreciate yr advice. Tq
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jul 23, 2013 at 00:46
Yes, you can contest the amount. Any amount claimed must be proved.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.