Change of surname

911 Views  •  Asked 8 Years Ago
asked on Oct 14, 2014 at 13:00

What is the procedures for me to change my daughter surname to my current husband surname?  The situations is like this, i have a daughter which is 6 years old now with my ex boyfriend, and his name also stated on her birth certificate. I've saperated with him since 2009. I have been married recently and me and my husband would like to change her surname to my current husband surname. Please advise.

Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.