foreigner give birth in malaysia

582 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Years Ago
asked on Sep 25, 2014 at 17:13
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day,

I am Samantha and I have few questions want to clarify it , hope sir/madam can give me a guide line, my brother is Malaysian citizen and have a china wife but both of them is staying at Singapore for working currently and he wife is a Singapore PR.

So now my brother is wanted him wife to give birth of him child at Malaysia.May I know what type of procedure do I need to when thru?My brother is planing to fly her back to malaysia around 3 month before birth, is it need to fill in any application? he wife staying at malaysia she need to apply for extend visa right? what type of visa is the right choice?

Thank you
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.