I am a Malaysian Chinese, male and single; currently working overseas. I would like to seek help/advice for the questions I have:
• What do I need to do as I am thinking of adopting a kid from Malaysia?
• What is the success rate for adopting a kid as a single?
• Any recommended orphanage where I can approach for adopting?
• If the adoption is successful, can I appoint a guardian (who is a foreigner) for my adopted kid?
• What is the requirement and legal procedure of appointing a foreigner guardian?
Your kind assistance, guidance and clarification on the queries is much appreciated.
296 Views ⚫ Asked 7 Years Ago
0 had this question