How to get my divorce in Singapore recognized in Malaysia?

418 Views  ⚫  Asked 10 Years Ago
asked on Apr 20, 2008 at 00:50
edited on Aug 23, 2016 at 06:00
Hope someone could help me. Currently my divorce will be finalized in May. I did declare in Malaysia High Commission on Singapore that I was married previously. Question is how do I get my divorce to be recognized in Malaysia? Thanks a million.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Aug 15, 2016 at 21:18
I wish to know the procedure for divorce in Singapore to be recognised in Malaysia. Please help. Thank you.
0 found this helpful

answered on Aug 16, 2016 at 06:05
edited Aug 23, 2016 at 06:02
Are you Malaysian? Muslim or non-Muslim?

Get a copy translated into Malay legally (approved translation) and file it to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) to make your status divorced, updated into your MyKad (if any).
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.