I am single, Chinese girl and I have some questions as below:
1. If I am not married, can I still get the birth certificate for new born baby?
2. Can the father's name to be listed in the birth certificate for new born baby since we are unmarried parents?
3. If the father is a foreigner, what are the procedure and documents needed to get the birth certificate for new born baby?
4. If I register the baby in Malaysia and the father is a foreigner, will the baby become a Malaysia citizen or obtain the citizenship of the father? Or dual citizenship?
5. If the mother is not married and has baby, what is the marital status for the mother? Is she still considered single or otherwise?
6. Will the baby face any problem in the future for example study and anything else because the parents of the baby are not married?
15034 Views ⚫ Asked 13 Years Ago
asked on May 22, 2005 at 03:46
edited on Jun 6, 2018 at 05:43
0 had this question