Primary School Registration

343 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Mar 5, 2016 at 05:45
Hi, can I proceed with my kids primary school registration without father IC as he have "migrate" to overseas with his gf and I can't reach him. FYI, I have separate with my "ex" husband for 2 years but we haven't officially divorce.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Mar 7, 2016 at 19:14
Do the kids have Birth Certificates?
Does the birth certificates say they are citizens? ( warganegara )

If they are not citizens, you may need to pay higher school fees every month.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.