single mum and baby

401 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Nov 25, 2015 at 08:13
by   shadow
hello,im is Malaysian Chinese..I overstay in uk and my son born son now is 4 year old..

•if I want bring my son come back malaysia will my son have malaysia passport?
•my son will illegal stay in malaysia or legal stay in malaysia?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Apr 1, 2016 at 04:14
by   JeffOO5
Did you register your son's birth with the Malaysian Embassy in the UK?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.