how can i change my name on my spouse visa

521 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Nov 2, 2015 at 14:56
I have married with my Malaysia citizen husband for almost 3 years. We both are Chinese and married in Malaysia .For some Chinese superstition reason, i am planning to change my name, also on my Hong Kong ID card and passport.

After changed name, how can i change my marriage certificate information? Is that JPN.KC08 form support this kind of change? And what others document should i provide to you?

I have a five years spouse visa which will be invalid in June 2018. After i got my new passport with my new name, expect the Deed Poll , what else documents should i provide to change my spouse visa name?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Aug 10, 2016 at 22:02
Go direct to JPN and you will get accurate answers.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.