260 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Sep 23, 2015 at 03:22
by   confused
Dear Sir/Madam,

There is a problem with my late grandfather's inheritance and my mother passed away 2 years ago. When the problem is solved, can I, as her daughter, inherit her share of her father's property or will my mother's share go to her siblings?

Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 9, 2015 at 16:46
by   gnco
no full details on at apleaxthri@gmail for better details
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.