Foreigner Single mother and new born baby

245 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Sep 22, 2015 at 14:39
by   June
Hello everyone,

I am an expat (not married), get a new born baby, her biological father is Chinese still single. He abandoned her so she couldn’t get Malaysia citizen. Her sure name is mine and father’s info is blank in the birth cert. Baby’s grandparents refused to admit her and insist that they won’t atmosphere their son’s activity. As the results, my mother must resign and come to Malaysia to look after my baby.

Please give me an advice how can I get him take responsibility for baby’s expenses till she is 18 years legally for her to study in the good condition school in the future. I can’t afford to pay for an legal lawyer  in view that must spend a lots of expenses for baby and my mother.  

Thank you so much for your heartfelt advice.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Sep 24, 2015 at 14:14
by   steven
Expat are usually very rich, so what is the problem?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.