Change my sons surname to mine

311 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Sep 17, 2015 at 19:05
I am Malaysian. Just divorce last year. My son now is 3 years old. He only seen him once after birth and after that no more.
He did not even visit my boy. Since he had give up the custody to me and he is not paying maintenance fees, can i request to change my son surname to mine.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Sep 18, 2015 at 00:39
Go to JPN to change n if they reject, u have to get court order.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.