Birth Certificate

436 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Apr 9, 2015 at 03:27
by   supermom
Im a malaysian chinese unmarried. I already  registered  my baby. The father's name is in the birth certificate. The father is a Filipino. He is goin to get married soon. We lost contact since  he informed me about  getting  married . so i was hoping to change my baby certificate  by not filling father's  details in the certificate. Wil JPN allow me to do that? What is they need the father's  permission? I really couldn't  find him. We lost contact . what is the requirement ? Wil the panel allow me to change after apply for it to change without the father's permission to do so?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on May 25, 2017 at 00:19
by   jeff005
You can but the process is tedious

Go to the JPN website under "Changes to details in child's birth cert"
0 found this helpful

answered on May 30, 2017 at 20:54
by   HTLK
Here's the link:

Hope it help
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.