Single mother & new born baby

1320 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Mar 24, 2015 at 21:35
Hi, I have few questions as below:-

1. If I am not married, can I still get the birth certificate for new born baby?
2. Can the father name to be listed in the birth certificate for new born baby without marry?
3. If the father married but the wife is not me, can the father name listed in the birth certificate? But, mother's name should be put my name is it?  
3. Will the baby face any problem in the future for example study and anything else because of parents of the baby are not married?

Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
13 Answers
« Previous   1   2   Next »

answered on May 5, 2015 at 15:52

Do not spoil "Vivian" posting. It is deviating from it. If you have any issues, do start a new post under your nickname.

What we read is from one side whether the accuracy of the posting is in doubt or not.. But for sure we cannot at this point of time hear it from the 3rd party that is the child.

The Star 050515
56,760 divorces recorded in Malaysia in 2012 That's one every 10 minutes. No wonder LAWYERS are very rich.

April 28-May30 2015
266 divorce petitions filed (just for non-muslims) in Kuala Lumpur ONLY. What about muslim divorces?

1/ Family lifestyle is breaking up at alarming Rate.
2/ Males as well as females is too engross in freedom/personal lifestyle
3/ Human to human comunications is no longer in line. Might as well marry a Bisexual AI Robot..!!
0 found this helpful

answered on May 30, 2017 at 22:40
hello, im a filipino will be having my delivery in malaysia in the coming month? also im single and unmmaried? how do i register my baby by following only my surname? is it possible?
0 found this helpful

answered on May 31, 2017 at 01:54
 how do i register my baby by following only my surname? is it possible?
1. Yes, it is possible
2. Bring the maternity records and register with the Registrar of Births.(JPN).
3. Your child will follow your citizenship.
4. Use the Birth Certificate and register the birth with your country's Embassy.
0 found this helpful

« Previous   1   2   Next »

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.