A person borrowed money from me in UK and never repay. Can I take action against him in Malaysia?

366 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Sep 15, 2015 at 22:05
by   Bad Debt
edited on Apr 28, 2016 at 01:29
I would like to seek your advice concerning a cheating case which happened in UK end of 2014. This person borrowed money but never return it. All transactions were recorded and according to the borrower's instructions, all of which could be printed out. Can action be taken when this borrower returns home (Malaysia)?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Sep 17, 2015 at 14:55
by   PityU
edited Apr 28, 2016 at 01:30
Being cheated by UK Law graduate

All transactions were recorded and according to the borrower's instructions
Proof of transactions does not mean Proof of Debt unless there are documents signed by the borrower. It can also mean money paid for prostituted services to him/her or compensation in lieu of fallen relationship.

If there is sufficient proof of cheating, extradite that guy back to place of origin of felony.

Doubt you can do anything concrete since it is a LEARNED BARRISTER OF LAW.
Treat this bad debt as future "funeral donation" to xxxxxx.....

Console yourself by cursing these scammers if you know their whereabouts at temples, churches, mosques or places of worship.

1. Burn/ rot in Hell
2. Descendants of descendants have disabled children in retribution
3. Die in towering infernos, knock down by cars, trucks, even trains, or airplane crashes

You would feel better then.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.