MRTA total disability claim

757 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Years Ago
asked on Sep 22, 2014 at 01:55
HiI am urgently looking for a lawyer or good legal advise for my friend in Johor bahru.
MRTA rejected TPD claim of one of my freind. He refinanced his house with one of the local bank and he paid the monyhly installment for about more than one year.He lost his job one year ag. He is now suffering from severe mental disorder. He is unable to work due to his mental illness. He is getting his disability pension from SOCSO and he unable to pay fo his housing loan for 6 moths and at the meantime insurance firm also rejected his MRTA claim. Where can I get legal advise. Please contact me at 0167941350 or email me at
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.