Cheated: I lent lots of money to friend in Singapore who now refused to pay back. What can I do?

2113 Views  ⚫  Asked 7 Years Ago
asked on Jun 12, 2014 at 02:20
edited on Apr 23, 2016 at 01:05
I am from KL. I lent so much money to a friend in Singapore to help me pay his debts. I had made a lot of online transactions to transfer money to him. I ask him to pay me back the money now. And, he just don't care. And, even raised his voice saying I disturbing his life of texting and calling him.

I am very sad. I helped him so much. And, now he treated me like that.

What can I do now? It involved RM a few hundred thousands now. I can't pay now, I will go bankrupt, because I took the personal loan to pay his debts.
If I go report police, police can help me? Should I make report in Singapore or Malaysia, cos' he is a Singaporean?

Please please I really need help now. Windy.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
3 Answers

answered on Jun 18, 2014 at 02:13
edited Apr 23, 2016 at 01:06
You are such a good idiot in the world. Do you have more to borrow?

I want too.. RM500 enough not few thousand.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jun 30, 2014 at 02:45
edited Apr 23, 2016 at 01:10
Dear Scammer Boy,

Please dun be so harsh on this poor lady. It is we MEN who are at fault. Some are born with great features, and some with nutty intentions. We old men go poor and our girlfriends and even wives abandon us. Even want to borrow RM50 also hard or 'susah'.. even though we may have given nice gifts in the happier days..

What goes around, comes around.. some women cheat men hearts, end of the day, young men cheats their money.. so no complains.

If you have documents to prove that those are loans to him, sue him in Singapore. He never took money from you in KL. If by word of mouth, say Bye Bye to your $$$. All you can do is to go to his working place or house and harass him.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jul 1, 2014 at 21:05
edited Apr 23, 2016 at 00:48
Can I know his name?

I also been cheat by a Malaysian guy. I helped him a lot to settle his problem but he used my money to travel and give to his wife. All are such a liar and very bad people who used my money totaling USD15,000. He said he will pay but maybe few week, few month, few years. It means my money never back.

I am waiting. If he does not pay me back, I will put his name on all internet. I have proof for that.

For you, you have proof. So just make a trip to Singapore, go to police station and show them all the document. All short messages (SMS) or anything you can show. Singapore is a good country, manages their citizen so good. So you don't worry. Just do that. Go to Singapore Embassy first, then take a trip to Singapore, find him. Don't let him get away with your money.
0 found this helpful

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.