Need lawyer after full settlement of housing loan?

371 Views  ⚫  Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Feb 4, 2016 at 19:53
Hi all,

I have just paid the full settlement for my housing loan and the bank told me that I will need a lawyer. The bank can provide their panel lawyer at RM700 to RM800. Can someone please explain why do i need a lawyer and do you any other lawyer in Melaka that can do this services? Is RM700 to RM800 reasonable?

Thank you for your kind help
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Feb 18, 2016 at 05:45
When you service the bank loan the house grant is under bank name therefore I think a lawyer is needed in order to change the house grant into your name after fully settle the loan. I not sure about the lawyer price though
0 found this helpful

answered on Mar 18, 2016 at 02:39
700-800 is very reasonable lim.
purpose is to discharge d bank name from ur prop.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.