Defect Liabitity

337 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Oct 13, 2015 at 23:03
what should i do if the owner / tenant refuse to pay their maintenance charge because of they have issue with developer since when under warranty developer, some owner / tenant already complaint about their defect but developer don't do anything till the warranty had expired. and the Joint Management Body had been  established.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Oct 14, 2015 at 04:06
Under Buildings Act, for those who refuse to pay, JMB can seize assets inside the property for sale.
Alternatively, can also suspend the vehicle access card.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.