I need your professional advise and guiding us for below issue.
Our Apt has but already 15 years till 2015.
We are found that ours water leaking is not because of ours renovation issue.
Like my unit, when i bought below level unit owner told me leaking so i repair it and put extra waterproof when reno.
At the same time i am avoid happen again so i do external piping from mine main water pipe at Kitchen to inside 2 bathrooms and balcony.
I do not using developer build in the wall piping anymore to avoid leaking again but my lower level owner still use it so we found the water is leak out from the wall.
Before Get Strata
1) Our apt has 60% resident house found water leaking and all of us has done repair before.
2) 25% is for Rent Out, 10% is in good condition.
3) we have wrote a letter to ours Joint Management party request their help to do something before get strata but they inform that there is no way to do.
We need to repair for each party who get involve this issue.
4) I do mention that since Strata not yet ready, Malaysia sure have a rules & regulation to protect properties owner after sales.
Then only Joint Management said Yes, they will do Inspection for survey report then submit to right government dept but he
dont want mention name of dept for me.
After Get Strata
1) our Joint Management Person incharge told us that there is no way to claim or any rules & regulation law for properties owner.
Hereby i would like to know is there has any rules & regulation for properties owner on ours matter.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
298 Views ⚫ Asked 2 Years Ago
asked on Oct 1, 2015 at 03:37
0 had this question
Hi I not lawyer, I facing similar issue with you, and i found below articles, hope is helpful on you. Let me know your house status after this share the experience.
0 found this helpful