House Grant Lost

381 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Aug 5, 2015 at 18:01
by   Suba

My maternal grandfather house grant lost many years ago & he passed away 40 years ago.
My grandmother also passed away 7 years ago (stayed with us for 23 years) .

Now some buyer interested to buy the house which we don't have any related documents.

What should I do?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Aug 5, 2015 at 19:46
by   GLAW
apply to land office for a new geran. GLAW
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.