Tresspass of my apartment

350 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Aug 5, 2015 at 16:55
My house has been tresspassed, anyone know what to do? Can I sue them?

0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
3 Answers

answered on Aug 5, 2015 at 17:06
Do describe the manner yr domain has been tresspassed.
Sue for money or go to court to jail the tresspasser?
0 found this helpful

answered on Aug 6, 2015 at 16:35
People staying there without my consent,I am in the midst of selling the apt, suspect agent may have done it, Malay family living there, i ask them to pay rent but till now they have been very quiet?

What can i do? Thanks
0 found this helpful

answered on Aug 6, 2015 at 17:47
Confirm with the agent first. Settle the issue with him/her.
Msian Family staying there or illegal immigrants?
Any appointment letter signed and given to Agent, stating that the apt is for sale and not for rent?
Otherwise the agent could have jack up the S.P. and rent it our privately for higher returns..
Last resort to report to relevant authorities to gain physical possession of your apt.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.