Process of property ownership transfer

364 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Apr 23, 2015 at 02:58
Do we need a lawyer to proceed the residence ownership from a father to a son?
if yes what is standard lawyer charges?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Apr 26, 2015 at 02:04
No need lawyer but need to run around a lot.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jan 10, 2016 at 03:53
I bought a house from this guy who said it is a simple process so we just fill in a form and go the land office, pay the stamp dury and n a week a new grant is issued.
I had to run around, and reaction was i did not know that. Jeezz.

You could pay a petition writer 200-300 ringgit and he can do it for you,? It seems.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.