Searching for the lawyer or legal firm who handle the S&P

308 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Dec 10, 2014 at 14:53
Is there a way to trace back the lawyer or legal firm who handle the S&P?

I sold a house 3 years ago and lost all the documents due to fire hazard. The worst case is I have forgotten the legal firm who handle the case and I lost the buyer's contact as well. I need it because I need to withdraw money from KWSP and KWSP still having the record of the sold house as first house. Need to remove this before I can proceed to buy another house.

Appreciate for any advice.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Feb 21, 2015 at 03:12

ask malaysian bar
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.