Management Deny Compensation for Damages Caused by Security

330 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Dec 5, 2014 at 20:24
My car has been damaged by the security barrier when it drop down before I could entered the guarded housing area. The guards iterated that the pole has problems and vendors have also quoted a new replacement. However, there has been no action from the Persatuan's committee member of that area.

I spoke to the secretary of the Persatuan and he says that he will discuss about the compensation on that weekend's meeting.

After more than a week has passed, there had been no response from him and I decided to call him back. To my shock, he says that the chairman decided not to pay a cent since prior to that he didn't pay an earlier victim either.

The repair and paint cost would probably cost around 1k. Since it has passed for more than a couple of weeks, I don't see any possible way to make a police report for claims.

It is out of my capability to hire a lawyer too. Any advice is very much appreciated.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jan 5, 2015 at 20:17
You might be able to sue the Resident's Association at Consumer's Tribunal in Putrajaya.
No need lawyers there.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.