347 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Nov 25, 2014 at 05:06
hi, since my father has past away. I am the only son for my father. I have hired a lawyer to transfer the house property to my name. My lawyer has already made all the arrangement. Finally he request for two person to provide the assurance to execute the LA. Those two person(assurer) must have property above 80K. But I can't get anybody to be assurer. Is there any way I can solve this problem.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.