issue regards my committee and management

794 Views  •  Asked 9 Years Ago
asked on Sep 20, 2014 at 09:42
hai there i m resident here,
my monthly maintenance fee increased recently due to not enough fund to fix thing in my apartment. Agree to that .
but now we had issue that some fellow trying to intrude our houses here. When checked with management or committee they said action will be taken. But they said the cctv malfunction. Yet to fixed. Not only that many things they never do… every time ask they will say no fund no fund.
To who I can complaint regards all these so that legal authority (government bodies or ngo take action) pls advise where I can channel it.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Twitter, or Facebook.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.