Late payment

352 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Aug 24, 2014 at 08:09
what can l do after six years my lawyer still withholding full settlement of my sold apartment. Can l cancel the transaction.whats is the implication.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.