how to do an immediate re-possession

218 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Jul 14, 2014 at 15:42
by   Lawyer1004
Hi.. can anyone please help me regarding the laws on re-possession of goods. I have a friend who wants to get back some goods from someone urgently. That other person is not co-operating. Is there any way to get a writ of possession or anything else that may be done without getting a court order? The only thing done so far is that he has made a police report based on the docs that certify he is the owner of the he wants to get the goods back urgently...Any suggestions? please help..
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.