changing 1/2 property name from brother to me

224 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Jul 1, 2014 at 15:50
Need some expert advise as to what options (sort by cost) do I have in order to transfer my brothers name to me with the following criterias:

- current property is under brother and father name
- dad has written in his will where if he passed away, it will be mine
- bro agreed to transfer to me
- property is 1 year old (RPGT applied)
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jul 8, 2014 at 01:06
Try to get & fill in all the detail in form 14A . Present at the land office ..
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.