Transfer of name on house deed

220 Views  ⚫  Asked 4 Years Ago
asked on Mar 19, 2014 at 14:41
by   Matsally
Hello, can you please help me, my wife and I have split up, she has gone to England, I remain here in our house in Malaysia . She has argread to transfer the nane of ownership to me  how do I do it? Neither party has the title deeds so new one will have to be got.  Brian
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jul 8, 2014 at 03:46
by   Beng
Your house doesn't have title deed ? Ur house's title issit title has not issued yet ?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.