Banned from Malaysia after overstaying?

28078 Views  ⚫  Asked 8 Years Ago
asked on May 10, 2011 at 04:51
edited on Mar 28, 2016 at 22:00
If my Philippina girlfriend has lost her passport and overstayed in Malaysia then spent time in jail here and was deported, can she return with new passport? or would she be banned from entering?

Immigration officers used to say must stay away 3 months but I am wondering now they are fingerprinting all visitors etc.

Should she return with new passport? Is there likely to be a problem? Should she apply visa first in Manila with me as sponsor?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
169 Answers
« Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next »  Last »

answered on Sep 28, 2013 at 20:25
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:25
Rashid, don't talk rubbish here. You are a liar and a scammer. The truth is once you get banned with immigration, there is no way out of it. Your money cannot solve this because I have tried it. Nobody can help you. Don't try to scam others.

EVERYONE, please don't believe this sweet talk con men willing to help you for a fee.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jun 14, 2014 at 21:53
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:26
Not really. My friend pay for around RM2000 and he can remove his name on blacklist in Malaysia.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jul 24, 2014 at 04:46
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:28
Hi my name is Victor and I'm from man power agency. I'm not an agent but working for foreign man power supply company.

We deal with all sort of legal application such as:
1. Long term social visit pass
2. Short term
3. Second home
4. Dp10
5. General worker (supply and manage in all sectors)
6. And many more

To answer your question is if your are banned, blacklisted your name will be in Jabatan Keselamatan Immigresen Negara. There are only 2 options:

1. Pay the overstay fine and make an appeal. Whatever decision given is final. It could be ban to be lifted or clearing up your blacklist name but you have to leave the country and re-apply for visa(if you need any) to come back to Malaysia again
2. Surrender yourself to immigration and get deported either by Malaysia government or own expense

There is nothing such as clearing your blacklist name with specific amount of money paid to the immigration officer. Bear in mind, if you are blacklisted, there will be 3 department holding up your records:
1. Jabatan Keselamatan
2. Bahagian Penguatkuasa
3. Bahagian Visa dan Passport

If any agent approach you and promise that your name can be clear. Please call the immigration yourself and check what are the steps and can it be done.

For those who need further consultation I can be contacted at 0112-3030-109. Victor (Andaraya (M) Sdn Bhd). Thanks.
0 found this helpful

answered on Sep 9, 2014 at 08:18
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:30
Thanks victor for your honesty on the blacklisted issue.

Yes, there is nobody who can help you escape the blacklist once you've been banned by the Immigration Department.

Please do not believe any agents who claim that they can help you. If you believe them, then later you will lose your money and please don't cry about it here because we are not interested to listen.

0 found this helpful

answered on Sep 9, 2014 at 15:10
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:31
Wrong.. we can help you and also advise you all defaulters.

Just bank in USD5,000 into my ac. My account no. is IDR 145-145-007-007

Welcome to Malaysia, dun come if you think Malaysian immigration issues can be solved with money!

It is all these scammers that is giving Malaysia a bad name, thinking all government agencies are corrupted.

I know that because I am BOND... James Bond Malaysia Inc.
0 found this helpful

answered on Sep 18, 2014 at 20:15
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:33
I have received numerous calls and email regarding blacklist.

Again I would like to inform that once you are blacklisted you cannot enter Malaysia.
There are only One way to sort the blacklist which is to write to Jabatan Immigration for an appeal. The appeal takes from 14-30 working days. Its all down to immigration jurisdiction to exempt you entering Malaysia with certain condition. Subject to terms eg. Marriage, business, work etc.

Also if you have been detained and getting deport please don't ask for a bail.

I only deal with legit and legal ways. No backdoor channel no U-turn.

Our company helps in getting work permit and not doing illegal stuff. Thank you.
0 found this helpful

answered on Oct 12, 2014 at 22:46
Hello everyone I got a chop like this on my passport. I didnt overstayed but they refuse my entry and said I been to Malaysia too often and just making exit to Thailand and Singapore. Anyways long story short they refuse me, ask me to booked the next flight back to Philippines. They hold my passport until my departure time and escorted me like I am criminal. Is this mean I am black listed in Malaysia? Will this affect me traveling to other countries next time? How long until I can try to go back in KL again?
0 found this helpful

answered on Oct 24, 2014 at 01:00
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:36
Dear anonymous,

Even thought you did nothing wrong in Malaysia but on what reason(s) you have to stay in Malaysia for so long? Why do you need to exit and return to Malaysia so many times?
Do you have sufficient documentation to prove your stays and financially stable while you are in the country?

Are you related to any relative or family members here in Malaysia?
What will you be doing while you are in Malaysia?

All these are Standard Operating Procedures and question needed to be answer by you in order to stay in and enter Malaysia.

Unless you can prove your doing in the country for that staying period, the immigration will have to ask you to leave due to suspicion activities. Eg. Illegal business, prostitution, drugs, etc

If you want to stay longer in Malaysia, you have to apply for a work permit or we called it employment pass. Else you will get yourself in trouble if the immigration gives you an 8.3(a,b) Act which might blacklist you for entering Malaysia next time.

Hope this helps.
0 found this helpful

answered on Nov 9, 2014 at 23:33
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:39
I'm an expat working in Malaysia using employment pass. Last year my girlfriend who is from China, bought student visa from some Chinese. The visa was for some college and it was valid for 1 year. Few months after that she was notified by the person who sold her the visa that the Immigration Department put all people who got visa from that certain university under blacklist. She went back to China 3 months ago without any problem but when she tried to apply for Malaysia visa again in China she was told that she is being blacklisted. I was wondering what are the legal ways to clear her name from blacklist as we are married now and maybe she can get visa using my employment pass as my wife.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 11, 2014 at 19:35
edited Mar 28, 2016 at 22:41
I am a Filipino citizen and was working here in Malaysia. My company already cancelled my work permit. I would like to know if I got blacklisted, is there a way to check that online? Please advise.
0 found this helpful

« Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next »  Last »

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions by category or search to find answers.