Banned from Malaysia after overstaying?

20977 Views  ⚫  Asked 6 Years Ago
asked on May 10, 2011 at 04:51
by   Mr JJ
edited on Mar 28, 2016 at 22:00
If my Philippina girlfriend has lost her passport and overstayed in Malaysia then spent time in jail here and was deported, can she return with new passport? or would she be banned from entering?

Immigration officers used to say must stay away 3 months but I am wondering now they are fingerprinting all visitors etc.

Should she return with new passport? Is there likely to be a problem? Should she apply visa first in Manila with me as sponsor?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
164 Answers
« Previous   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   Next »

answered on Dec 28, 2017 at 14:41
by   jeff005
edited Jan 5, 2018 at 03:12
Tell the long story. We have long ears to lend here.

There is no way to check unless he/she sends you her passport and you bring it to the Immigration personally to check. No agents. Your MyKad is needed at the Immigration.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 28, 2017 at 15:23
by   zett
edited Jan 5, 2018 at 03:30
He is actually run away from his agent company. After that, he is supply worker to Malaysia (without business visa). He is be able to do that because of help from one staff at Company Z (big company). Company Z and him signed a contract and promised him to get a business visa (meanwhile waiting for his business visa he is doing illegally) and after that he went to his embassy to apply for business visa with the supporting letter from company Z.

One day, his old company (where he is running away from) came to company Z and wanted to supply foreign worker to them (actually his old company was the supplier for this company Z but ended the contract about 6 months and came back). Unfortunately, company Z said that they already have an agent (mentioned his name) and they recognize him. Starting from that point, his old company told everything about him to company Z. After knowing it, company Z feels like he is cheating them and made a report. After a few day, a policeman looking for him but he knew it then he runaway. And now he doesn't know what he need to do. Illegally in Malaysia without knowing his status. 
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 28, 2017 at 18:14
by   jeff005
edited Jan 5, 2018 at 03:31
So he is in Malaysia illegally now?
So you do not know what is in the police report?
There should a police case since the police came to look for him.

There are possible a few Laws of Immigration broken here
1.  Runaway worker
2.  Overstaying (Due to cancellation of any working pass)
3.  Reports made by old company to the Immigration.
4.  Police report by Company Z.

And now he doesn't know what he need to do.
Surrender to the Immigration Malaysia
0 found this helpful

answered on Jan 23, 2018 at 13:48
by   Eliezer
edited Feb 5, 2018 at 22:37

Need your help to clarify my doubt regarding immigration stamp banned for 5 years at Bintulu, Sarawak for over staying. Is this ban imposed throughout the whole Malaysia? or Sarawak only? Thank you.
0 found this helpful

« Previous   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   Next »

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.