Overstayed in Malaysia and cheated by agents. How to return to home country now?

15202 Views  ⚫  Asked 9 Years Ago
asked on Feb 27, 2009 at 05:45
by   pinky
edited on May 16, 2016 at 01:30
I have a female PRC friend, who was offered with a job employment letter and temporary work permit letter and came to Malaysia in February 2008. Somehow, she was told that her medical report has problem and unable to proceed the work permit application but required RM3k more to make it goes thru, due to she has paid RM20k before coming here, she has no more money, but still she was told to start working.

Unfortunately, in end May 2008, she was caught by immigration officer and got a stamp on her passport asks her to leave country in 2 weeks. She was very upset because she has paid RM20K and earn nothing coming here, so she continues working because the agent told her that it's very easy to get letter to go back.

Worse, she was offered by another agent in Penang who claimed able to apply the stucked work permit for her, but the agent in Penang did not submit the passport to immigration but cheated her money.

Then the origin Kuala Lumpur (KL) agent came to her again and offered to get her work permit and confirmed that the work permit will be done in 2 weeks. Of course paying another RM8k. Unfortunately and worst now, has been 4 months, the agent still unable to get her the work permit and keep saying wait. Recent 2 weeks, she said that the agent keeps telling her that her permit has been approved but unable to collect it.

1:- Could anyone please from the above situation, is she being cheated by the agent again?
2:- How and what can she do to return home now?
3:- Any one who is real and genuine can help her to return home?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
31 Answers
 1   2   3   4   Next »  Last »

answered on Dec 14, 2009 at 21:42
by   Kenny limperz
edited May 16, 2016 at 01:35
Sorry to hear that as my friend had the same problem now. May I know what company is the agent from in KL? How is the situation now?
0 found this helpful

answered on Apr 24, 2010 at 03:09
by   Inspector
Beware of CON MAN!

It's BEST to seek clarification by going to Immigration Office.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jul 3, 2010 at 23:28
by   Chathu
edited May 16, 2016 at 01:37
I also faced the same problem and still I couldn't get my permit or even passport. In Malaysia we have lost our selves without any help. If I go back to my country I don't have any thing there because I came here by selling them all. I wanted to settle in Malaysia but now my hope was gone.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jul 10, 2010 at 07:09
by   LoyerBrook
Do not listen to Nonprofessional Agents or Runners, and people who try to Scam you. That is an expensive lesson to learn!

Do NOT believe in Fast-talker saying he could help, but actually he knows Naught!

You just need the courage to stand up and face the consequences, then you will be alright.

For people who decided to go back to their Country of Origin, go to Immigration Department and do as follows:

1. If your Over-stay for a long period, you must be ready to pay the Fine and Penalty.

2. Buy a ready to travel in 3 day's Confirmed Air Ticket, go to the Immigration Department and tell them you are going back to your Country of Origin for good. The Officers will Chop a Special Pass in your Passport for you to go home.
0 found this helpful

answered on Jul 13, 2010 at 08:45
by   Boring
edited May 16, 2016 at 01:41
Agree with the above...

You are victim of cheated people...get all information about those agents and make a police report...then surrender to them...they have a good consideration to release you legally because you are "victim."
0 found this helpful

answered on Nov 29, 2010 at 20:03
by   maila
edited May 16, 2016 at 01:42
What if I lost my passport and overstayed. Can you give some advice on this case. Thank you.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 8, 2010 at 12:39
by   LoyerBrook
If you Lost your Passport, go and make Police Report! Pay some Fees to obtain a Copy of the Report.

You then go to Your nearest Embassy or Consulate or High Commission to GET HELP and SEEK "COVER"!


Once you get caught by the POLICE and RELA, you are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!! FINISHED!! Sorry, TOO BAD!!
0 found this helpful

answered on Sep 22, 2011 at 03:26
by   l2iddick
edited May 16, 2016 at 02:01
Don't Trust to any agent. I'm in Malaysia almost 1 year. I setup my company here to do business also get visa. After 6 months, the agent cheated me and said they can't help. Now I'm waiting for student visa for almost 4 months. I asked my Indian friends to help me and handle this problem. Today he promised me tomorrow will give my passport and visa. I overstayed here almost 3 month. Don't forget up to 3 month you can solve this problem with money. Over 3 month you have to go jail, you will be in trouble. Never trust anybody!

Everybody in Malaysia is saying, I can do your visa and ...... never EVER trust any body. Better you directly go to Immigration Department to see what they can do.

Good country + some cheaters!

I like here and will stay here but I don't trust any agent.

Before you pass 3 months, go and check if you stay overstayed here. Nobody can help you. Maybe you will be blacklisted for 6 months or 1 year. Good luck!
0 found this helpful

answered on Sep 29, 2012 at 21:45
by   James
edited May 16, 2016 at 02:12
DO NOT trust QADKAM Sdn. Bhd.! They are criminals and professional thieves! They take your money, they will promise you business visa and they will not do anything. The names of the criminals working in this company are:

1- Noor AL Zawatil (AKA Noor)
2- Mohammed
3- Noori
4- Parames

Run away from them as far as you can. From what I hear, they have fled the country because the stole from some people and are wanted by police and Immigration.

Run away! You have been warned! Especially Nigerians,Indians, Iranians, Pakistani... Run away they take advantage of you.

If you really have money and want business visa, go to Bahrain, Dubai, Singapore... There you will get your business visa and don't need any agent to help you.
1 found this helpful

answered on Feb 1, 2013 at 19:55
by   rica
edited May 16, 2016 at 02:13
Is the illegal voluntary return program effective? How and where can I get that?
1 found this helpful

 1   2   3   4   Next »  Last »

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.