EPF contribution

331 Views  ⚫  Asked 16 Years Ago
asked on Dec 26, 2000 at 01:22
by   rebe
I'm a foreigner married to a local, working under 'temporary employment pass', earning less than RM2,500/month. I have not applied for PR yet because I've not been officially married to my husband for more than 5 years.

At present, my employer contribute only RM5/month to my EPF whereas I contribute 11%, according to EPF Act51. Would the employer pay 12% once I've obtained PR or would it be the same as long as I am a foreigner holding a passport of my own country?
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Jan 31, 2001 at 17:20
by   mazira
Once you have a Malaysian PR, you are entitled to enjoy all benefits as per local employee and your employer will have to contribute 12% into your EPF account.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.