Dependent Pass

193 Views  ⚫  Asked 12 Years Ago
asked on Dec 28, 2004 at 15:28
by   Bubu
Hi to all, i am a malaysia citizen, i have a foreign husband from europe, we are living in malaysia right now. I would like to seek for some advice, my questions are: can i apply for a dependent pass for my husband? What are the relevant documents do i need to submit to immigration department? I tried to call immigration department for inquiry 03-8880 1000 but there is ALWAYS no reply (simply no one picking up the phone call).

Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
2 Answers

answered on Dec 28, 2004 at 23:24
by   Vince
Dependent's Pass is granted only to Foreign Wife, NOT to Foreign Husband.

The Wife depends on the Husband but NOT for the husband to depend on the wife. This is the Beauty of Asian Culture. The husband Ought to provide Daily Necessities and support to the Wife and Children.

You husband should seek employment and Apply for Work Pass, if he intended to stay in Malaysia with you for long period without hassle and hustle.

You may check the website: to find out more.
0 found this helpful

answered on Dec 29, 2004 at 08:07
by   Bubu
Thank you Vince for your reply, you have been very helpful. Have a good day.
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.