Overstayed in Malaysia and blacklisted for 1 year. I want to go back to Malaysia. What should I do?

571 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Feb 24, 2015 at 06:59
by   Surmaaja
edited on Oct 5, 2017 at 07:42
I went to Malaysia on 8 January 2015 and when my visa expired I asked for special pass but they didn't give me so I overstayed 12 days because I was looking for a university. When I found one, I went to the Malaysian Immigration to pay the overstay fine of RM400 but they blacklist me for 1 year. I want to go back to Malaysia, what should I do? Please help.
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]
1 Answers

answered on Sep 20, 2017 at 20:10
by   jeff005
2 years has passed. Did you come back to Malaysia to study?
0 found this helpful

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.