for make permit

315 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Dec 23, 2014 at 05:40
by   ze yuan
                The immigration officer

I want to make permit n now I am already overstayed in here.I was came to here visit pass n before I come to here I was don't know my Indian agent was said your permit is make to there in Malaysia you can get there he was said n I am already payed money for come to here in India  cucurrency 3lks n when I am reach here they didn't' give permit also n he already ran away to Malaysia n now I want make work permit is possible to make permit in 2015 n I don't want to stay in here illegal but I ask everyone but all are broker i can't' believe who is true n who false if u have any option please sir suggest me...

                                                              Thank you
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.