overstay in Australia just 1 year ++

327 Views  ⚫  Asked 3 Years Ago
asked on Nov 18, 2014 at 21:37
by   Michelle
Hi there. I want to ask my bf overstay in Australia about 13 month can her go to Asia country?
Reply ASAP
0 had this question
Me Too
0 favorites
[ share ]

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy, cookie policy and terms of service.